Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
This post exemplifies you Lou! You're always there with excellent info on guys towing questions. Nice looking neighborhood there, much different architecture than we have near Annapolis. Looks like a fun boat too. :)

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
I can relate to this !!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Liv'in the dream! Sweet pics:)

·
Registered
194 Posts
nice pics, nice triton!

·
Super Moderator
161,850 Posts
You're right Lou, that is what it's about! Nice pics, thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
I didn't even need to see the location on your profile to know that was ABQ! But the questions is, where the hell did you take that boat? Dry Hole #2? :upsidedow

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
matthews said:
I didn't even need to see the location on your profile to know that was ABQ! But the questions is, where the hell did you take that boat? Dry Hole #2? :upsidedow
Lake Santa Rosa is not that far away. Only 110 miles each way.(lol) I only have two years until retirement then I'll be moving back to the south where I can use it alot more.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TitanBlue said:
This post exemplifies you Lou! You're always there with excellent info on guys towing questions. Nice looking neighborhood there, much different architecture than we have near Annapolis. Looks like a fun boat too. :)
I wish I were looking at Annapolis architecture. This southwestern thing really isn't for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts