Nissan Titan Forum banner

This is what owning a Titan is all about.

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  TitanLou 
#1 ·
Pulling stuff!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
This post exemplifies you Lou! You're always there with excellent info on guys towing questions. Nice looking neighborhood there, much different architecture than we have near Annapolis. Looks like a fun boat too. :)

#4 ·
I can relate to this !!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Attachments

#6 ·
nice pics, nice triton!

#7 ·
You're right Lou, that is what it's about! Nice pics, thanks for sharing!

#8 ·
I didn't even need to see the location on your profile to know that was ABQ! But the questions is, where the hell did you take that boat? Dry Hole #2? :upsidedow

#10 ·
matthews said:
I didn't even need to see the location on your profile to know that was ABQ! But the questions is, where the hell did you take that boat? Dry Hole #2? :upsidedow
Lake Santa Rosa is not that far away. Only 110 miles each way.(lol) I only have two years until retirement then I'll be moving back to the south where I can use it alot more.

#11 ·
TitanBlue said:
This post exemplifies you Lou! You're always there with excellent info on guys towing questions. Nice looking neighborhood there, much different architecture than we have near Annapolis. Looks like a fun boat too. :)
I wish I were looking at Annapolis architecture. This southwestern thing really isn't for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.