Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of a truck that we just finished. Kit consists of CST spindles, SAW coilovers, PRG uca, CST carrier bearing drop, Radflo rear shocks, 2" tapered block, PRG/Deaver 2.5" minipack, 3" PP body lift. It's sitting on 37" Toyos. Enjoy. P.S. check out the new upper arms.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
The aftermarket uppers give you about 2 inches more droop. Gregs also allow extra camber adjustment with the heimed ends.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Not sure but its gonna be more work than using the camber bolts. It would come in handy for guys like me who bent our upper mounts and ran out of adjustment with the stock camber bolts.

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
kartman said:
The aftermarket uppers give you about 2 inches more droop. Gregs also allow extra camber adjustment with the heimed ends.
1. Does this do anything for you w/o glass fenders.

2. What about 4x4 ? Will the extra droop tend to pop out the C clip axle shafts?

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Nice setup. Look at all that ground clearance on the front end!!! WOW-too bad that can't be achieved with 4WD's.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
bestatchess said:
1. Does this do anything for you w/o glass fenders.

2. What about 4x4 ? Will the extra droop tend to pop out the C clip axle shafts?
1. Droop is downtravel and fenders wont effect it. You still get the benifit with stock fenders.

2. I doubt it but I dont have one so I cant 100%. If that were the case though Im sure we would here lots of reports from 4wd guys with chaos or burglar arms

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2. What about 4x4 ? Will the extra droop tend to pop out the C clip axle shafts? not at all. these offer the same amount of droop as the TC or Camburg arms. We could make something crazy, but there is no need.

how much would a setup like that run Greg? This set-up will run $2995 shipped. This would use the Fabtech carrier bearing drop and bilsteins though. to add Radflo rears and a cst cbdb add about $325 to that price.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Very Nice, did you try it out on your "track"

·
Registered
290 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
2. What about 4x4 ? Will the extra droop tend to pop out the C clip axle shafts? not at all. these offer the same amount of droop as the TC or Camburg arms. We could make something crazy, but there is no need.

how much would a setup like that run Greg? This set-up will run $2995 shipped. This would use the Fabtech carrier bearing drop and bilsteins though. to add Radflo rears and a cst cbdb add about $325 to that price.
damn you Greg, just as I was starting to get out of debt you gotta go and tell me that...can you just add a 1 in front of that so I'll think it's un-obtainable please

·
Premium Member
43,122 Posts
very nice.......
should've used a majestic blue truck though......
Well I guess next time you can just add stuff to mine!!!!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
54warrior said:
Nice setup. Look at all that ground clearance on the front end!!! WOW-too bad that can't be achieved with 4WD's.
Worthless IMHO if it ain't got 4*4, but still bad to the bone high...keep it going. Passing everything but gas stations with that bad boy"misslelau

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
One more question. Are these arms and the additional droop compatible with the DR coilovers that I am using with the stock arms?

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
One more question. Are these arms and the additional droop compatible with the DR coilovers that I am using with the stock arms?
We have a custom billet spacer designed just for your application to offer more lift utilizing the droop afforded by the upper arms.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Hey Greg,

What brand body lift is that? I know you said PP but I dont know what that is. Also what did you think about the body lift, it doenst look as bad on a titan as it does on some trucks. I was never a fan of body lifts I was just curious what you thought.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts