Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as a couple of you may know, I had to sell Uprev to get some extra cash. Well, that won't be the end of it, I just can't make the payments right now with all this extra BS I have gotten myself into. All my money is now going in other directions. I really don't drive the truck much anymore. I will be trying to sell it privately with all the mods and if that doesn't work, then I'll de-mod it and sell it stock. But for now I will not be taking off any mods, trying to sell the truck outright. Hopefully some younger kid with a need for speed with rich parents will want it. LOL...Its too bad, I actually really loved this truck, maybe I'll look into another one when the time comes. I don't owe too much on it, so I'm hoping I can get a little extra then I owe

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Sorry that your economic situation has put you in that pickle. Hope it sells quick for ya.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Hopefully everything will work out in your favor. Sorry you have to let her go.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Sorry to see you sell the truck but other priorities are more important.

Good luck!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Well, as a couple of you may know, I had to sell Uprev to get some extra cash. Well, that won't be the end of it, I just can't make the payments right now with all this extra BS I have gotten myself into. All my money is now going in other directions. I really don't drive the truck much anymore. I will be trying to sell it privately with all the mods and if that doesn't work, then I'll de-mod it and sell it stock. But for now I will not be taking off any mods, trying to sell the truck outright. Hopefully some younger kid with a need for speed with rich parents will want it. LOL...Its too bad, I actually really loved this truck, maybe I'll look into another one when the time comes. I don't owe too much on it, so I'm hoping I can get a little extra then I owe
I faced a similar situation a couple of years ago...job change, new house, and rising gas prices led me to trade-in my 2006 Titan.

I leased a car for 2 years, and with the $$$ I saved with the lower car payment (along with getting a couple of bonuses and raises at work), I purchased a slightly used 2008 Titan back in February of this year. I put down 25% and financed the rest at my local credit union. But, this time I know that the truck will be paid for when I make that last payment 4 years from now.

Keep your head up, sometimes things happen for a reason and you might find yourself in a better financial situation in a couple of years.

We'll miss ya, man! :cheers:

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
damn that really sucks!!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Got your text man. Let me know if I can help. I guess the silver lining is that you could probably get that Vespa scooter you've been wanting. It'll be good on gas and cheap.... Hope it all works out.

·
Premium Member
72,925 Posts
Hang in there O-Five.....

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Stick around, Titan or not.

Hope she sells quick for ya!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
that truly is a bummer 0five but things happen for a reason. there's no doubt you love the titan and hate to do what you're having to do but in time and when things are situated, hopefully you will find your way back into a titan. best of luck man!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Wish you the best man hope you stay around here though its great having guys like you on here.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sorry to hear the new Steve. Best of luck with the sale and let me know if I can help. Brad

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
damn bro, sorry to hear that you gotta get rid of the T. Im sure you will get back on your feet and get another T shortly. Wish you the best of luck and hope you stick around the forums.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
you sick bastard!

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah AGTitan did it last year and tricked the heck outta me, also thanks for the support maildude! The thought has actually crossed my mind here recently because there is alot going on for me, but as of now, JP with you guys, been waiting a whole year to do this one!

·
Premium Member
23,496 Posts
Man I was really feeling sorry for you. Thinking about how this economy is so f***** up. Good one!!:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts