Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new Titan is 900 miles away sitting in a garage and I have to wait 2 more weeks to go get it. It's like Christmas for adults!! Only for me, I'm at about December 15 instead of Christmas day. Sorry for the rant. :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bayou Titan said:
What is the reason for this? :huh:
The reason is that I'm a CPA and I can't get away from work until after April 15th. The reason the truck is 900 miles away is that I got it there cuz I got a good deal and saved some $$ there.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Man, I couldn't wait that long. I think I would pay a few $$$ to a relative or friend to bring it back. I see from your profile that you live in Las Vegas. If I lived anywhere near you I would help you out and make a mini vacation out of it. Maybe a fellow Titan Talk member can help you out.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bayou Titan said:
Man, I couldn't wait that long. I think I would pay a few $$$ to a relative or friend to bring it back. I see from your profile that you live in Las Vegas. If I lived anywhere near you I would help you out and make a mini vacation out of it. Maybe a fellow Titan Talk member can help you out.
It's tough waiting. :) But I figure I've waited this long, so what's another 2 weeks? Also, I'm using it as the light at the end of the tunnel for getting tax season over. It's my light to keep me motivated until April 15th. :) Plus, I won't get to drive it like I want (which will probably be non-stop) until then anyways. So I'm making a mini vacation out of it to go get it and I'll also get to spend a significant amount of time in it driving back. Two for one!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
i have to wait

enos said:
It's tough waiting. :) But I figure I've waited this long, so what's another 2 weeks? Also, I'm using it as the light at the end of the tunnel for getting tax season over. It's my light to keep me motivated until April 15th. :) Plus, I won't get to drive it like I want (which will probably be non-stop) until then anyways. So I'm making a mini vacation out of it to go get it and I'll also get to spend a significant amount of time in it driving back. Two for one!!
they offered me 16k and my payoff is 25k so i have to sell my monte pacer or pay it off etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts