Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Why produce a VK56 just for the Armada and QX56? QX56 has been cancelled. Too low volume. Who wants a Hemi? I'd strongly prefer a VK56 if buying a Titan, and as Dodge is now Fiat, well, who really knows the future?

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Why produce a VK56 just for the Armada and QX56? QX56 has been cancelled. Too low volume. Who wants a Hemi? I'd strongly prefer a VK56 if buying a Titan, and as Dodge is now Fiat, well, who really knows the future?
I totally agree, but I think that's no longer on the table (Hopefully). They mention those Hemi-Titan plans in the lower article, dated May of 2008.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i talked to the nissan dealer where i get my truck serviced about all these rumors i've heard. he showed me all the bulletins coming from nissan corporate. there wasnt anything about a hemi-titan or anything but there was mention of a HD titan. but no details on if it'll be 3/4 ton or a 1 ton. and another thing posted on there was i believe nissan pulled out of the deals with dodge cause of financial disagreements or something. think nissan was trying to buy 20% of it and dodge wanted too much or something. i would love to see the titan come out with a different motor making more power to compete with the tundra a little bit better.

·
Registered
258 Posts
bump to cover dumb nike spam....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts