Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of you which have a seat lift to fit a box under the rear seat has that caused you any issue with using the latch fittings for child car seats. I like the one tech12 volt box but since i also have 2 small boys I need to make sure their seats will still mount properly.

Thanks

·
Registered
763 Posts
put them under the front seats, you won't need seat lifts:

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
I have a tech12 box being made now and I have a crew cab. I'm putting 2 Digital Design 8" subs in it so I'll let you know how it works out. I've got an 19 mo & 6 year old and did the bezeled seat lift just in case but he told me no change would be needed so we'll see!

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Those of you which have a seat lift to fit a box under the rear seat has that caused you any issue with using the latch fittings for child car seats. I like the one tech12 volt box but since i also have 2 small boys I need to make sure their seats will still mount properly.

Thanks
Here's a couple of pics of my box installed. I took these from the side with my 20 mo. olds chair. Hope these ease your mind.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just put a 1/2" spacer on top of the pad the seat sits on. With my newborns seat leveler on the base maxed out it sits level, and my sons regular carseat sits pretty level too, not bad enough off to worry with.

·
Registered
783 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts