Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont understand why people bull**** about racing....found this on you tube claming he ran [email protected] with superchips, and intake in an 05

@xSykoticWolfx o yes gearing... yes my titan has a automatic with a shifter also... the newer titans suck... 05 off road edition is the best titan to get. Does not loose like 6 mpg with only 10whp increase... its lighter then the pro-4x but still has all the same equipment that gets the job done... with my WOT restriction gone I have run a 13.83 @ 99 mph... but to remove the WOT restriction I had to use the Bully dog programmer which also gave me an extra 50whp and 7-10 extra mpg on how i

·
Premium Member
46,457 Posts
Put on the waders...that shyte is getting deep! Hey I was going to do abully dog then, I installed the F16 engine in my bed, I can fly with the suicide doors open!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
58,769 Posts
I have an 06 and I replaced the frame rails with ones made from unobtanium, My truck is so light now it actually hovers.
But the gas mileage still sucks.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Put on the waders...that shyte is getting deep! Hey I was going to do abully dog then, I installed the F16 engine in my bed, I can fly with the suicide doors open!
Here ya go Frank.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
^ HAHA! lulz

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
That is HILARIOUS!!! David David Arquette is funny! :)

·
Premium Member
46,457 Posts
Here ya go Frank.

[/url]

Nice...see i always clear the mountains when since I installed the "auto-Open" suicide door mod, the front doors open then the suicides for an X-Wing design...very much like Star Wars...I gave George Lucas the idea...bastahd still owes me some royalties...

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Thanks a lot, guys. Now I have to change my entire setup. Keep your eyes on the Buy/Sell section, I'm gonna have quite a bit to offload.

"Truths? Where we're going, we don't need truths."

·
Registered
785 Posts
hell, while we bullshetin. my 05 does 12's stock motor with 35's pulling a boat.

Reactions: CMFF

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I'll take one power adder JATO rocket, and one revised navigation system with that! :)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
My 08 runs 9 flats on the hopes and dreams tune...call bullydog about their super secret H&D tune..lol and I also added 1000 hp when I fill'd up the tank with the tears of disappointed ram owners... True story!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Damn the whole reason I bought my bullydog was for the 50 hp bump and 10 extra miles per gallon, I thought i would be at 24mpg around town now but since I have an 09 I should probably just drop it at the junkyard tomorrow. Lol

Reactions: vilim12

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Damn the whole reason I bought my bullydog was for the 50 hp bump and 10 extra miles per gallon, I thought i would be at 24mpg around town now but since I have an 09 I should probably just drop it at the junkyard tomorrow. Lol
Yea your trucks a piece dude, your an idiot for buying the updated/revised version. Too bad you didnt do your research and now your stuck with a 30k+ paperweight :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts