Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about vinyl graphics?
I'm kind of getting board with the plane Jane look and got a guy that does some amazing work.. thinking about putting him to the test with this concept.

comments welcome, good or bad.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
looks cool but I would put something else.... it looks too much a la ford raptor....

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i dig it but i agree, put something else. come up with a logo of your own and lay it down.

·
Registered
384 Posts
a color matched headlight mod would help.....

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup.. haven't seen a raptor.. guess scratch that one. back to the drawing board. Headlight mod is in the works soon as I get to my vacation time. :redblob"

·
Registered
878 Posts
I like the graphic sorta but I always wonder why people would put the factory logo on their vehicle. I mean, if nissan is paying you to advertise for them then yea but otherwise... I just dont get it...Hell, I like my cars debadged completely...

IMO graphics should be arty and compliment the lines of the car. Adding logos just for the sake of doing it I think is silly.

I may do something like the pic below with paint one day. The logos are to support the people who helped me with parts on my truck and who sponsor our race team (they are outdated now and need to be changed. this photo chop is old)... SOme companys were promised a year of advertising in compensation for free and discounted parts but thir logos will only be on the bottom of the rocker panel area...

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
putting titan in huge vinyl graphics on the side of a titan is kind of cheesy I think. i would go more of an accenting design and leave words/lettering out of it. just my .02

·
Registered
461 Posts
looks alright

·
Registered
984 Posts
I think they're cool if you are doing them for advertising. Whatever you pick, don't select that gay camo wrap.

Here's a cool one IMO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts