Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I replaced the rotors and pads on the truck this weekend. Today there was a loud click that sounded something like a solenoid changing at random times. It wasn't the same as the shift lock sound. I sounds like an old flasher relay. It didn't do it after I got on the highway and then back off. It usually occurred under 40 MPH for about five minutes.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weird. It did it a lot tonight on the way home. It did it with CC on at about 65 MPH off and on the whole trip. I don't know what it is, but it's annoying.

I should mention, I did bring my truck in to get the brakes fixed, but it wasn't covered. All they did was two recalls. Door harness and something else. Probably not a coincidence that this is starting now.

·
Registered
146 Posts
That's interesting....My wife was just complaining to me tonight regarding a similar clicking noise with on her '07 Quest. Same place....under steering column area.

I wonder if it's a nissan thing????

·
Registered
495 Posts
If it's a Nissan thing, they must have "added" later without telling me:) . I didn't hear that until the last time (little over 3 yrs) brought it in for the EVAP fix. Must be one of those black boxes that the auto industry been talking about, collecting your driving habits data:upsidedow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts