Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been around for a while but im back! well my ? is I was thinking of a 4" lift and wondering if a spindle lift and blocks are good or get a whole kit from say rancho ect! and I also plan on getting some method nv rims but have no idea on the back spacing! I want the tires to stick out a bit. i plan on fiberglass fenders! so I was hoping someone has a pic of there's so I can get a better idea! thanks! ive also done some interior work on the radio cluster spedo cover and center console! ive been doin hydro grafix for about two years and I did mine in carbon fiber! ill find some picks of it! but heres a pick of a valve cover I did!

Attachments

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
If you're 2wd I'd go spindles. If you're 4wd, then rancho or RC is about your best bet.

As for backspacing, it's all about what look you are going for and what tire size you wanna run.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Spindles. So much cleaner and cheaper than a bracket lift.

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
Well as long as it is 2wd than I'd suggest going with spindles and appropriate rear block along with a CBDB if you go over 2" on the rear block. You'll be golden then. As for your wheels, if you want to roll 35's with it you are looking at around 0 to a -12 offset to be comfortable. With trimming you could always push them out more, you just have to be willing to do the PWM.

·
Registered
131 Posts
maxtrac spindle lift is ur best option and looks great also, u can always add more height later, coilovers, u have an option of 4 and 6.5, I sell them both so if ur interested pm me and I can give u prices on the complete kit with extended brake lines

1 - 6 of 6 Posts