Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After endless phone calls and non returned emails i am giving up on prg products. 3 phone calls 3 excuses and forgotten orders is to much i am willing to spend my money for quality and service but i am affraid they have fallen way short. I can oly hope someone else anwsers the need to service our community. Try performance lifts at least the are willing to process and ship an order.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I'm not sure, but I think something is going on with Greg. I don't know if it's construction or family, but I remember reading somewhere that he is going through something.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My shop installs alot of lifts, I ordered a FRONTIER lift in june it took 2 months to get it, not a good way to keep customers around. This is not just a few times I have been extremely patient.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
weird. He returns my e-mails same day everytime. Also my orders ship next day everytime I have ordered. wonder what is going on. My last order was last week.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I too haven't had any luck with PRG. I'm relatively new here and I've heard nothing but praise about PRG, hence the reason why I want to place my order with them. I've left a few messages via email and telephone and none has been returned thus far.

·
Registered
66 Posts
same here i tried to order parts had to call multiple times finally got a hold of him then he said my credit card was declined,called my card company no issues,called him back told him to run it again he said it was declined,now i run mu card through my machine at work approved no problem. call him 1 more time told him it must be his machine get it squared away and call me never heard back.Oh well i am sure someone out there will take my money

·
Registered
18 Posts
I totally understand your frustration in trying to communicate with PRG. I am having the same problem trying to get in touch with Greg for the last 3 weeks. I know there are dozens of avid PRG fans on this forum (which is why I bought the products to begin with). I don't want to speak negatively of the guy but I have sent no fewer than 8 e-mails and a dozen phone calls. All are un-answered. Seriously, I haven't even got a real live voice on the other end of the phone. Lately, there isn't even a machine to leave a message on. I am a pretty understanding guy but when there is no communication or explaination, I guess my only option is to rely on the expertise on the forum. Buyer beware I guess.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Well I had no issues almost a year ago, but as for now looks like I wouldn't order from there again. If 4 out of 5 people say they can't get any contact from him sounds like personal issues or bankruptcy. If it were something that he would be away for, one would think he would let everybody know with a answering machine or a post on here.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Here you go guys PRG is having some issue with the power in the office Welcome to Facebook
PRG Products Thurs, Dec 2 2010. PRG will be kinda closed for the day as PGE is doing powerline work and we will have no electricity today. This means you cant leave a message and the phones wont work (all cordless). And I will only have 3g card to answer emails. Not sure when they will be done, but if you call, and dont get an answer, its just temporary.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome to Facebook ?? I hope your Facebook is more up to date than a 12 day old message stating the power would be out for one day :) or .....maybe he has had a 12 day power outage !

Hmmmm.... I wonder what would happen to my company in a 12 day power outage. I'm betting there would be a few lost customers.
You would think that if there was a legitimate reason for no answering machine, no contact by phone or e-mail for 2 weeks, that somewhere a guy would post an explaination.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
with prg, you either have no problem contacting him, or you cant at all.. i had GREAT service with PRG and would recommend him.. but others seem to have horrible luck!

·
Registered
501 Posts
It's been about two weeks for me. Ordered shackles, and received them three days later. I got luck b/c they were flying power poles that day and his shop was running off a generator. Good luck to all. He's just too nice of a guy to get mad at...

·
Registered
620 Posts
Well I've only ordered from him once but I received my order in less than a week, which was about 2 weeks ago. I also emailed him yesterday and get a reply today. I can't complain but its just confusing that some people are getting returned emails/phone calls right away and others are waiting weeks. Great service for me, I just feel bad that others haven't been as fortunate.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I talked to him last Wednesday and then I emailed him 2 days ago and he emailed me back the next day. Just placed an order for some Radflo's/Icons and rear blocks. Can't wait.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I too haven't had any luck with PRG. I'm relatively new here and I've heard nothing but praise about PRG, hence the reason why I want to place my order with them. I've left a few messages via email and telephone and none has been returned thus far.
I retract what I said earlier. Tried again last night and got ahold of him. Greg is a standup guy and answered my questions and was in depth about it. I'm pretty sure he's had to answer these same questions a million times in the past. So I was very appreciative that he took the time. Now I can pass on to mrs Santa as what to order for the truck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts