Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, had to buy a sport ute for the family, so it's up for sale.....having to say my goodbyes....... :(

Reactions: COREYMFT

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
What are you asking for it?

·
Registered
741 Posts
If you were closer I'd offer to come snatch off those bushwackers, trade my pro-4x flares and throw in some cash. Bah.

That's a shame though. Sweet truck! Did you at least get an SUV that you can sink some mods in to? :devil:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Is that a vinyl wrap? How much did that cost?

·
Registered
591 Posts
GORGEOUS. And NO way would I sell it, not for ANY reason Lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah it's a wrap I designed. Chose scale of pattern and gray tones. $3k for wrap.......I'm asking $18,500 OBO. Too many upgrades to list even on Cardomain. Still a great truck, but i bought a new Yukon Denali 4x4 on Saturday. I pick it up next weekend, loaded with 6.2L, XD811 RockStar 2 Black wheels, Trail Grapplers, a mild lift, Borla exhaust, in Iridium (Graphite) Metallic. Blacking out all Chrome with Satin Black vinyl.......dealer doing all but Blacking out Chrome......

·
Registered
695 Posts
That's a beautiful truck! Glws, I would try to keep it bro. But if you started selling parts lmk about those step rails... ?

·
Registered
118 Posts
if you started parting anything out i'd be interested in front bar/lights.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I guess if you wanted to, you could list certain things on eBay and they would be sold as soon as you list them. Ijs ( trying to place a bug in your ear)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Gotta be honest here for a minute, before I bought my truck in 2013, I saw this truck and it was honestly the reason that made me want a Titan. Its a great looking truck and Im sure wherever you let it go will take care of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts