Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's probably time to start planning the next picnic, even if we don't end up having it until September. Sactitan, are you up for hosting ??

·
Registered
103 Posts
Of course, I had a good time meeting you and Dawgs at the track. I'd be happy to host a picnic and meet other Titan folks. I've never hosted anything but with a bit of guidance, I don't mind doing the legwork. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
It was a good time.......the beer was better then the track!!!!!

Man...what was up with that incident at the stop light!!!! You missed that one didn't you Stan!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
The guy was drunk and barely was able to make the u-turn. Then he pulled to the side of the road and I thought they were gonna switch drivers. Next thing I know he's yelling at me. Anyway, I almost felt bad because there was a little kid sitting next to him that was scared as ^%$. Would've been sad for the kid to be forced to watch his dad, uncle, whatever get his *&^ whooped. Kinda kept me laughing on the way home. Sorry you missed the entertainment Stan. I'll pass more details along at the next picnic. Of course, by then he'll be 7' and 350 lbs. with a knife and I'll have knocked him out with one punch! :cheers: Dawgs called it, the dude was just jealous of guys driving superior trucks.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
LoL...I was sitting next too you...kept hearing someone say something....rolled my window down and looked back and this homie type dude is yelling all sorts of crap...I thought it was funny as can be man!!!

So when is this next meet!!!??

Stan...think we can get Lon to drive over for it?

·
Super Moderator
36,630 Posts
dawgs77 said:
LoL...I was sitting next too you...kept hearing someone say something....rolled my window down and looked back and this homie type dude is yelling all sorts of crap...I thought it was funny as can be man!!!

So when is this next meet!!!??

Stan...think we can get Lon to drive over for it?
I wouldn't bet the farm. . .

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn, I miss all the fun

Sorry that I missed the fun guys. Before leaving the bar I had to call home and let my wife know that I wouldn't be needing her to cook dinner:cheers:

When are you going to have our picnic? I'm already getting hungry and looking forward to hearing the story of the late night altercation that I missed.

As for Lon, well, we can still have a picnic without him, it just won't be the same. But then he's back in Tennessee, teaching them Good Ole Boys to respect Titans.

Lon, just remember to watch out for Banjo players with blank expressions on their face.

·
Super Moderator
36,630 Posts
Re: Damn, I miss all the fun

skromfols said:
Sorry that I missed the fun guys. Before leaving the bar I had to call home and let my wife know that I wouldn't be needing her to cook dinner:cheers:

When are you going to have our picnic? I'm already getting hungry and looking forward to hearing the story of the late night altercation that I missed.

As for Lon, well, we can still have a picnic without him, it just won't be the same. But then he's back in Tennessee, teaching them Good Ole Boys to respect Titans.

Lon, just remember to watch out for Banjo players with blank expressions on their face.
First "T" shirt I bought said on the back:

"Paddle Faster. . . .

I hear Banjo Music!"

Wore it at the Grand Ol' Opry and got a lotta laughs.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
You have a right purdy mouth!!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lon, you're full of surprises. Somehow I just don't see you as a Grand Ol Opry fan. Maybe a Greatful Dead concert, but Grand Ol Opry??

While I missed the show after leaving the bar, I enjoyed the beer and the burger before leaving. Next time I'll have to keep their tail lights in view to keep them out or trouble.

·
Premium Member
3,490 Posts
skromfols said:
Lon, you're full of surprises. Somehow I just don't see you as a Grand Ol Opry fan. Maybe a Greatful Dead concert, but Grand Ol Opry??
Like many older gentlemen, Lon only smells like a Dead Head. :teethmast

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm up for a picnic!

Daughter has a birthday party the second weekend of September, but I think I'll be clear the other weekends.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Note to Sac Titan

Are you readyto start things going? You might want to start with either posting a date, time and place, or polling to get information on those three things. But it's time to start planning for a fall Picnic.

Stan

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bruzer said:
I'm up for a picnic!

Daughter has a birthday party the second weekend of September, but I think I'll be clear the other weekends.

Update: Scratch the second and third weekend for me :p

·
Registered
103 Posts
My thought was to have the next meet on September 29th. Unless I get more than a few people bailing I'm gonna run with that date at the Elk Grove park again. I'll begin sending PMs to everyone that attended the last picnic sometime next week. Anyone, please chime in with ideas to make the meets better, increase attendance, etc. I'm also open to anyone that is willing to help organize this picnic.

~Stan~ Can your PM me any dealership contacts, estimated attendance numbers, etc. that may help me.

Thanks to everyone in advance for your help. It'll be great to see everyone and their trucks. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
LoL...that is the only date for the next year that I have plans!!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't have time now, but later today I'll check my history files to see if I kept any of the information on the last picnic. I don't have your email address, so please send me a note [email protected] and then I'll have your email.

Stan

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Elk Grove Nissan Sponsorship

I went through my messages and can't find anything from the guy at Elk Grove Nissan. He's the parts manager and I suggest that you call them and ask to speak with the parts manager. Just explain the situation and let him know that you're looking for whoever I worked with last time. Actually last time he saw our post on the Titan board and contacted me, so he really was interested and easy to work with.

I suggest that you start a new post with a Title that lets everyone know that you have a date and place and start asking what everyone will be bringing. We're 6 or 7 weeks out, which is good. We should have plenty of time to alert everyone, but you need to get things moving now.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I can't remember his name......seems like it was chris????

1 - 20 of 26 Posts