Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Ron, I went through my multiple folders of email and found it. It was,
Petrie, Scott [email protected] . I PM'd this to Sac_Titan a few days ago. I just hope that he continues working on the picnic. I'm starting to worry a bit.

·
Registered
121 Posts
If this is the PNW section, why is the picnic being planned in central Cali? Just curious.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Truwrecks, we have limited choices, we really aren't Southwest or Midwest, so our only other choice was Northwest. Actually it would be great if they had a "California", but they don't.

·
Registered
103 Posts
No worries, I'm on it. Unfortunately, this is the busiest time of year for my company and I've been swamped. I'll be starting a thread today sometime and I'm pushing the date back by one week. It's gonna be October 6th at Elk Grove Park. Details coming soon..........

·
Registered
121 Posts
skromfols said:
Truwrecks, we have limited choices, we really aren't Southwest or Midwest, so our only other choice was Northwest. Actually it would be great if they had a "California", but they don't.

No worries. I was just curious. Maybe I should work on a GTG for the Washington area. I'll have to see how many owners up here are interested. We have some great ORV areas to use.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
TruWrecks said:
No worries. I was just curious. Maybe I should work on a GTG for the Washington area. I'll have to see how many owners up here are interested. We have some great ORV areas to use.
I can promise you that if you hold a Titan gathering up there and it's anywhere near as much fun as ours are you 'll start holding them on a regular basis. We've had some great events and I've met some very fun Titan owners. The only downside is that our members sometimes move away, then you miss them at future gatherings.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts