Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has gotten a 2 degree timing advance and a CAI done to there 2007 Nissan Titan. If so where did you get it done. I cannot find anyone that will do the Timing advance.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
Usually the dealer if they are willing or find someone with Cipher or Auto Egenuity software. I think you're near Dallas, check wiht member LANDMAN.:cheers:
As for intake, lots of folks have done it, any intake listed as 04-06 will fit an 07.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am having the +2 timing advance done this week but my dealership said that if I don't run 93 octane gas the cpu will notice and adjust back to normal settings. Does anyone know if this is true?

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
JMAC2354 said:
I am having the +2 timing advance done this week but my dealership said that if I don't run 93 octane gas the cpu will notice and adjust back to normal settings. Does anyone know if this is true?
I ran the timing advance with 87 octane for almost a year and half and it did not revert back. You don't need 93, it will stick.:cheers:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is it a noticeable difference in the performance of the engine. How do you tell if it has gone back to initial settings?

·
Registered
45 Posts
By the way if that is your truck pictured, I have an 05 SE CC 4x4 red with Injen CAI, TBS, and true dual exhaust just wondering what else you done to get your WHP, and where mine might stand. I am new to Titan forum had Titan about a month now and loving it in Tennessee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts