Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please help me go about a timing advance on a 2WD 07 Titan I dont want to hurt my truck but live in Norther Virginia and have looked online everywhere but no body will try to advance my timing does anyone know what I can do

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Find somebody with a BullDog PP.

·
Super Moderator
160,813 Posts
Nah I got the bully dog system with my Idle set at around 500 and Max RPm's set at 6250 with the the full throttle open and 0-60 in 5.2 Seconds per Dyno. I also have dual cat back magnaflow exhaust short 2 1/2 inchpipes with tips coming out in front of the passenger rear tire. With Nismo Cold Air Intake. I will try to post video It shows GPS and speedometer once I figure out how to post videos on here damnit but im running 275/65/18 Fuzions with stock Heigth. I want it to hit around 160 I can out run a cobra from the start on 1/4 mile but I want to catch the Corvette Z06 who beat me by 1 1/2 lengths so I need a little help anyone selling anything that can help me let me know not sure how much a super or turbo will cost or if anyone is trying to part with theirs. But if you are or know someone let me know.
Says he does have it.

·
Premium Member
...08 Pro4X...
70,465 Posts
Doh !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I can do the advance, but interesting you have been able to set idle down to 500. With what and why? Confused here...

·
Super Moderator
160,813 Posts
I can do the advance, but interesting you have been able to set idle down to 500. With what and why? Confused here...
You aren't the only one. Something isn't right. The ambiguity of posts is...well, it's suspect.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
When he comes to Mason Dixon Dragway on March 28th, we'll all understand! :)

·
Super Moderator
160,813 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts