Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Nissan Mike said:
I'm gonna be here all day.Ok P's I got my picture in photo bucket and a long *** URL ,where exactly do I put it because right now I might as well be sticking up my ... I can't get anything to work
HELP HELP!!

ok, you can copy the url click on this icon
. A window will pop up then paste. Or you can just copy the last field from photobucket and paste in the text area which will be IMG......IMG

If you want to add a thumbnail link, select the image you want on PB, go to down to the bottom of the page click generate HTML IMG code. Then a new page will pop up. Highlight the second recommended one.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
now i see what you were talking about. When you told me at Stillen I didn't have a clue what you were saying. LOL

·
Registered
799 Posts
P's Titan said:
how to what ?

Insert or make.. more details buddy :computern
Insert and make and while your at it, if you are not too busy, how to make peanut butter cookies (the ones with the little fork marks on em)
J/K lol. I asked because I chose an image sometime back that was animated but when I set it as my avatar it was just the stationary pic. And also some people have their sig pic's doing stuff, (SoBe comes to mind) was wondering how to do that too.
Thanks
Daniel

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
dhammond said:
Insert and make and while your at it, if you are not too busy, how to make peanut butter cookies (the ones with the little fork marks on em)
J/K lol. I asked because I chose an image sometime back that was animated but when I set it as my avatar it was just the stationary pic. And also some people have their sig pic's doing stuff, (SoBe comes to mind) was wondering how to do that too.
Thanks
Daniel

for the avatar is has to be under the requirements or it will not animate. For the sig you can use a photo site and link it there or upload to the Uploading for Dummies thread and use that as a link.

Talk to Konigfritz if you need help resizing your image to make it work.

·
Registered
48 Posts
You guys and your b00b shakin' avatars...... OMG!!!! Not that Im against them, I just find It funny that you would choose that!!!! Just a ramble!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
thanks alot that helped me out. i just signed up a month ago or so and i still can't figure out how to start a new thread i figured out how to upload pictures and comment on other threads but how do i start a new thread? or am i even able to since i just did the free membership thing?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Can anyone help me? I'm new to all of this, and I don't even know how to start a thread, or anything... I need help with some questions i have about my truck, but don't know how to post them...

Thanks guys

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
21 - 40 of 54 Posts