Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*New tire/wheel fitment question*

just want some input before i buy my wheels and tires. i have the 17" stock OR wheel that has 5.5" of backspacing and the original OR tires 285/70/17.
im looking to get the eagle alloy 058 series 17" w/ 4.5" of backspacing and 0mm offset. now the tires im looking at are the nitto terra grapplers in a 325/70/17. i know the new backspacing might throw me off now. i definatley want this tire size though so i might have to choose some wheels accordingly.
i took my mudgaurds off right when i got my truck and i dont really want to do the pinch weld mod. i dont want to cut up my new truck. any comments are apprciated...clint

BTW i do have the 2.5" leveling kit on my 4x4(wrong one but i already put it on b4 i found out, it works ok though:eek: )

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I don't think there is much of a chance without a pinch weld mod, and your extra 1/2" of lift won't buy you much. 8" wide with +25mm offset and 5.5" b.s. would get you close, but I think you'd still need the PWM.

Check this thread out, and the BFG AT K0 LT315/70/17 tires are shorter and narrower, (they are really only about 12" or 305mm wide), than the ones you're looking at.

The info. on an 8" wide rim with 0mm offset, and 4.5" b.s. is contained within: http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-wheels-tires-brakes/56396-ultra-thunder-wheels-bfg-ats.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts