Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an LE with the navigation system. You can view the pressure of all 4 tires on the navigation screen. Unfortunately, I have not been able to figure out which tire correlates to the screen display. Does anyone have idea of how to figure this out?

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
The manual speciffically states that there is no correlation to a specific tire. I find that strange, but then again I didn't build the truck.

From the owners manual (page 4.5):

Tire pressure information

Pressure indication in ** psi on the screen indicates that the pressure is being measured. After a few driving trips, the pressure for each tire will be displayed randomly.

The order of tire pressure figures displayed on the screen does not correspond with the actual order of the tire position.

Tire pressure rises and falls depending on the heat caused by the vehicle’s operation and the outside temperature.

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's really wierd. They were able to tell you which tire had which pressure in the 350Z. I don't know why they couldn't throw that in with the Titan. It doesn't seem like that would have been a very difficult feature to add. Interesting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts