Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in needed of new tires for me 07 nissan KC, 2wd. 265-70-18 I went to dealer and they recommended Nitto Terra graplers. But there on national backorder and no eta of when becoming available. I would like the nittos since seems i see them alot on trucks, So my question is any other tire i can use that would be good for this truck. i looked at bf goodrich a/t no size for me. dearler next mentioned open country by toyo? any idea's

thanks for any input offered.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Many like the Hankook ATm RF10. The Kumho SAT KL61 A/T also gets great reviews, as do the Michelin LTX M/S2 all season. These are all P265/70R18 tires, but if you want a heavier LT265/70R18 E Michelin has one in the The LTX A/T2.

The KL61 has the mountain snow flake severe weather rating and will take 51 psi. which is very high for a P rated tire. Doesn't increase the load capability but should make higher speed handling better. Has a 640 A/B UTQG rating on tread wear, and a 6 year 60K mile treadlife warranty, if you're good about rotating your tires before each deadline.

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
Cooper zeon are just like the terra grapplers but with more tread. Super nice, my dad runs them on his tundra. or the discoverer tires are nice too, i forget which line of tires, they are similar to the terra grapplers.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
For more choices in the heavier LT tires, look at the LT285/65R18 which are available in both D and E load ratings. They are the same diameter as stock but about an inch wider at the sidewall. The Terra in this size has the E load rating which might be a little stiff for some.

·
Premium Member
17,240 Posts
I am in needed of new tires for me 07 nissan KC, 2wd. 265-70-18 I went to dealer and they recommended Nitto Terra graplers. But there on national backorder and no eta of when becoming available.
Home - Discount Tire Direct lets me add them to my cart $822 for four, shipped w/ replacement certs & valve stems.

I dunno if that means they actually have them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts