Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really? I'm putting a leveling kit but my tires will be here first and I was affraid they would rub.

·
Registered
682 Posts
you will be ok

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Here, this is a ClubArmada member running 33x12.5-18 Toyo M/T's on stock wheels at stock height with no lift at all on his 2005 SE. They will work on any of our rigs just fine with no rubbing anywhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
2big4u said:
Tires here. Nitto mudgrapler. Hope they fit.
I have a leveling kit with 35's and they fit, with little rubbing, so yours should fit perfect

No rubbing now that i did a pinch-weld-mod

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tires are the exact same height as my stock tires. :D Just a little wider. Got the leveling kit and I think its the best bang for the buck. Maybe i should have gotten 35's. Oh well I'm very pleased anyway. :clap:

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
The 35's will require the Pinch-Weld Mod with the Leveling Kit. Maybe next round, heh?? :D Personally, the 33's have been just fine for me.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Soooooo, since I'm a total novice when it comes to tires, I have 5 questions for you my Titan brothers.
1. What size are the stock Goodyears? I have an '07 SE
2. Does the number 33 refer to the tires height?
3. Why would I want 33's?
4. Is there any difference in pricing? say...are the 33's for some reason cheaper?

Thanks brotherhood!

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
33 is the diameter. My stock tires were closer to 32". The reason for stepping up to 33's or 35's is to get a little more ground clearance and you can also get 12" wide tread for better traction. Larger sizes usually cost a little more.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Beautiful....Thanks a bunch

1 - 15 of 15 Posts