Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My OEM tires have lasted approximately 20K miles, garbage Goodyears. I went to a local tire dealership where some guy tried to cut me a 'deal' by selling me the same exact tire I had on there, and when he looked at my tires he blamed it on my driving style. Ummm....what? The only thing I've ever towed with it was a 1,000 lb trailer for about 1,000 miles.

There's a Mr. Tire dealership not far from my house (I live out in the sticks of the Eastern Shore of Maryland) that can pick up Yokohamas for me. I talk to people that have used them and loved them, but not on the Titan. I'm just looking for a good all season tire that will last me more than these POS Goodyears have lasted.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Depends what you use your truck for. I plan on going to the BFG AT KO after these crappy BFG Rugged Trails are dead, which hopefully will be sooner than 20k miles! lol.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
I bought the BFG All Terrain KOs a few weeks ago and so far I love em'. I had the BFG Rugged Trails and got about 23k miles out of them but those are only a P rated tire and the KOs are a true LT E rated 10 ply tire...much better for towing our 31' TT and great in bad weather. I got them for $204 each from Discount Tires Direct with no tax or shipping for the 275/70/18 PRO-4X size. However, depending on what YOU use your truck for, you may not need that much tire. You may be able to stick to a P rated tire that'll be cheaper and still get you the performance and longevity you want. Use places like Tire Rack And DTD...call them and pick their brains a bit. Then make the decision on your own. Personally, I would stay away from any GoodYear "truck" tire. I know the guys here have had great things to say about the Nitto and Kumho tires. Do a search for tires on the forum though....you'll find hours of good reading from peoples experiences.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have Cooper Zeon LTZ 275-60-R20 and love them... They have a ggod aggressive look to them and are Quit on the road... Great overall tire

1 - 5 of 5 Posts