Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may replace my stock tires and go with th following. Has any one had any experience with these tires?

Cooper Discoverer ATR
All Season Off-Road All-Terrain

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
LI Titan said:
I may replace my stock tires and go with th following. Has any one had any experience with these tires?

Cooper Discoverer ATR
All Season Off-Road All-Terrain
You might get more feedback if you try the tire/brake thread...I can't recall hearing anything about those tires though, but seems everyone wants to go with the Bridgestone Revos....

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was going to try those until I found that Revo's are only a little more expensive from tirerack.com. Sams Club has good prices as well.

I've never tried Cooper tires, but Bridgestone AT Revo's are outstanding. For that much money with either choice, I didn't want to take a chance.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Ditto on the Bridgestone Revos I've had them on my truck for a year now and they still look brand new. I have put 15,000 miles on them and they are the best tire overall for the money. I just went to the Tires Plus in my town and told them to match the price at Tire Rack and I would buy. Sure enough they did without question I couldn't be happier.:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts