Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a 325/60r18 on my truck and i want to get a lift but i dont want to go to high cuz i want to keep the 33 inch tires for gasmileage purposes. what size lifts with what tires to yall have and pics are good too.

thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
redrocket16 said:
hey guys i have a 325/60r18 on my truck and i want to get a lift but i dont want to go to high cuz i want to keep the 33 inch tires for gasmileage purposes. what size lifts with what tires to yall have and pics are good too.

thanks
I have a 2005 cc SE 4x2 with Nitto Grapplers 320/60/18 with just a leveling kit, if that helps

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a leveling kit but i wanna go a couple more inches higher without making it look like i have tiny tires on

·
Registered
257 Posts
MoValleyTitan said:
I have a 2005 cc SE 4x2 with Nitto Grapplers 320/60/18 with just a leveling kit, if that helps
i just picked up some stock 18s 6 spoke with bald tires for $75 and was also wondering whats the widest tire tire i can put on them with no rub and stock circumference so the spedo is still right. do your bigger tires have the same circumference as the stock ones?? if they do can you post where you bought them, i would really appreciate it!!!

this is my post in the general discussion area, i have some pics of the rims in there and 1 of my truck.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-general-discussion/60852-picked-up-some-stock-18-6-spoke-rims-75-a.html

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i have a leveling kit and the 325/60 are still a 33" tire so it shouldnt mess with the spedo. and they dont rub at all. but i have a 18x9 wheel with 18mm offset

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Soljah said:
Heres mine with a 4"lift up front and 2" block in the back.

what size tires are those? it looks really good. is it a spindle or rancho or what?

·
Registered
257 Posts
redrocket16 said:
yea i have a leveling kit and the 325/60 are still a 33" tire so it shouldnt mess with the spedo. and they dont rub at all. but i have a 18x9 wheel with 18mm offset
sweet thanks, the stock 18s are 8in in width right i cant remember, you think 325/60/18 would be ok on factory rims? i dont have any lift if that will make a difference.

·
Registered
97 Posts
redrocket16 said:
what size tires are those? it looks really good. is it a spindle or rancho or what?
It's 325/60R18 terra grapplers with a cst kit from prg and donahoe rear shocks in the back. It rubs a little on full lock but not too bad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts