Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04 cc se 4x4, leveled with the factory 17" offroad wheels. Currently I am running 285 70 17 BFG at's on there. To me they just dont feel out the wheel well enough for my taste. What is my best option? I dont mind doing the PWM if I have to, just looking to make my truck look better.

·
Registered
358 Posts
The Nitto Terra Grappler is available in a 305/70/17 which is just shy of 34", should fit on the stock wheels with a leveling kit. And the Nitto Trail Grappler is available in a 295/70/17 which is 33.5". Alot of guys on here are running 35's on the stock wheels with just a leveling kit and PWM so you have alot of possiblities if you go 35" (Mud Grappler, Kumho KL71, Toyo Open Country, Cooper STT, Terra and Trail, General Grabber, Mickey Thompson, Interco, etc.) Kinda depends on what you want out of the tires.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just looking for a good tire that will last me a good bit. I do mostly highway and city driving. I do not go off roading per say but I do have to drive through some sticky places during hunting season to get to my holes. Basically want a tire that looks good, last long, and will fill up the wheel wells good.

·
Registered
358 Posts
If you do alot of highway/city driving I would say the Nitto Terra Grappler. Most people get a pretty good amount of miles out of them, they look good, not too noisy, and still perform well offroad. When I get my tax return I'll most likely be getting a set of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts