Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got a 2018 Titan SV and im about to install a readylift lift kit (2" in the front and 1" in the back) and im wondering how big of a tire i can upgrade to without having to trim anything? And i plan on keeping the stock 18" rims. Thanks in advance for any advice or recommendations im sure this question has been asked a million times.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Reactions: Malo94

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your reply is just a link to a search "tire size 2 inch lift". i appreciate the help but i know how to use the search bar. i couldnt exactly find an answer to my question that why i made this thread.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
It is a link to a search, and there are so many answers to your exact question. Basically depends on if you want to go wider or taller. General consensus is you can't fit 35's with just 2" up front, so you're limited to 33's and 34's, but you might have to trim with 34's. Gen 2's have the same suspension as gen 1's so answers for gen 1's (outside of 17" wheels) will work for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a link to a search, and there are so many answers to your exact question. Basically depends on if you want to go wider or taller. General consensus is you can't fit 35's with just 2" up front, so you're limited to 33's and 34's, but you might have to trim with 34's. Gen 2's have the same suspension as gen 1's so answers for gen 1's (outside of 17" wheels) will work for you.
Thanks that makes sense, i had no clue the suspension was the same between gen 1 and 2.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was looking for some guide like this since I'm planning to try to lift my rig this June. I haven't decided which wheels I'll be installing but I want to try a set of toyo tires for mud tires. I may have to ask a friend of mine regarding this modification I came up with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts