Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2017 Nissan Titan sv. Stock tires are 265/70/18 are on it. I want to replace them with 275/70/18. Will I have any issues? Any rubbing? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
There is not that big of a difference in size. You will be perfectly fine with the 275 70 18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want them to be a little wider not so much taller. Any suggestions? No lift. 2 wheel drive. I currently have 265/70/18’s

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
You can go to tiresize.com and plug in your existing size versus a new size, and see the differences. You can also see comparable sizes which are similar in height or width.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yes, the P4X has the same size tires you are looking at, so they will fit. Just be aware that the extra 14mm of diameter will possibly cause your speedometer to register a little off. Your overall lift will also be only 7mm (about a quarter inch), so I don't think you will even be able to detect it. Going down an aspect size (to 65's) will drop your diameter by the same 14mm over stock, so it is kind of a wash. There are lots of tires available in the 275 65R18 size, so you might just go by price.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What about 285/65/18’s? I want the wider look, but I don’t want any rubbing. I have front and rear splash guards. Will the front rub on these on turning? When I go to online tire shops, it says these won’t fit? Sorry, new to this.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
285 65 18s will fit no problem or rubbing

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you! I’m getting 285/65/18’s put on this weekend. I’m not planning on getting a lift or any mods done.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’ve got another question. I’ve got the stock 18” chrome wheels. I’m trying to decide what would look better. The raised white lettering facing out or the black wall? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I’m a fan of black. I hate having to keep white letters clean

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought a 2017 Nissan Titan sv. Stock tires are 265/70/18 are on it. I want to replace them with 275/70/18. Will I have any issues? Any rubbing? Thanks.
Hey, i have a 2015 titan with Nitto Trail grapplers m/t 275/70/18 factory rims they fit perfect with no rubbing and no lift kit its on factory height. I love them tires they make no noise and are good in snow, rain and ice. Truck looks beast mode.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts