Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey tire guys, I am in the market to replace my tires, but I'm looking to maybe save a little money this time, and was hoping someone in the know could help me out with what a cheaper sized tire than what I'm currently running would be, or if there is really no big difference in prices. Currently, and since I bought the truck in '06 I've been running 285/50 r20's. that's what it came with when I bought it from the dealer. I've been able to find those tires locally here in so cal for anywhere from $175-200 ish and was just wondering if I changed size a little one way or another if I could knock some money off of that. Thanks for any help.

Edit-typing on a phone didn't realize I messed up the title. My bad.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
well i haven't really shopped around for 20" tires but that seems pretty cheap. Thats right around what tires in the stock size for my 18's are.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Are you running stock 20" wheels or are they aftermarket?

Is your truck's suspension still stock?
They are aftermarket rims, the dealer had them installed, and I've never been able to figure out what kind they are. And the suspension is stock. The center cap says image, but I can't find anything anywhere about image wheels except some British drifting wheels. :-/

Edit- these are the rims. I know you know a lot of rims maybe you can tell me what they are, I'm missing a center cap and don't know where to look to find a replacement.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,380 Posts
I'm not sure where to send you for a replacement cap, I googled "Image alloy wheel" and this may be a lead for you: http://adaptivestrategies.com/IMAGE.html

We may be able to help you with tires more...

If your suspension is still stock I'd recommend looking at these sizes for your next tire.

275/55R20: Tire Products - Discount Tire Direct
305/50R20: Tire Products - Discount Tire Direct

Click here to compare tire sizes to your current size: Tire Size Calculator - Discount Tire Direct

Let us know how we can help you more. We would love to earn your business.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
305 50 20s would look great if you can get the price you want

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks DT, your company is the same as America's Tire, correct? The local store so far has the best prices I've found. And I will probably be going there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a PRO-4X 2017 and level lift kit susopension, running on BF allTerrain 305/65R18, any idea of the mileage I should be able to do with brand new tires?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts