Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a PA bodylift in the mail, and I'm gonna need some bigger tires soon! I already have a 2'' level, so with the BL I'll have about 5'' of lift up front. Looking for either 295/70/18's or maybe 325/65/18's. Anyone know of any good deals going on? Hoping for Nittos maybe, but open to suggestions. However, I'd also like to stay as light as possible..I know I'm talking 34''-35'' tires lol but like I said as light as possible. No MT's..just AT's. Also trying to decide which size will look better...I will be running them on stock wheels. Thanks for any suggestions!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I say Goodyear Duratacs

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't heard too much about those..Everyone seems to go on about Nitto. Do you have those on your truck?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I haven't heard too much about those..Everyone seems to go on about Nitto. Do you have those on your truck?
Yeah I have them on my truck. I have the 285/70/17s. They are a great tire. They do great on and off road. They are aggressive but arent loud on the pavement. They do not wear out fast either. I have always been a BFG All terrain guy but I love my duratracs.

Here is another guy that has pics of them on another thread:

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-wheels-tires-brakes/128538-goodyear-duratracs-pics.html

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are great looking tires..I really like the fact they're a little lighter too. However, cheapest I found them anywhere online was $325ish for the size I need. Ouch. I found Nitto terras for about $230 a piece.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I got mine at discount tire and was able to talk them down some. Actually they onlt charged me for 3 tires. Ive never owned nittos so I cant say which is better for the price but I see a lot off worn out nittos around.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
469 Posts
I just put some Goodyear MTRs with Kevlar in a 35/12.5/20 (72lbs per) and they look mean as h*** wrapped with 20x10 BMF Novakanes.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Those are great looking tires..I really like the fact they're a little lighter too. However, cheapest I found them anywhere online was $325ish for the size I need. Ouch. I found Nitto terras for about $230 a piece.
Where you located? Try TIRECRAWLER.COM, I will never buy anywhere else again. They do charge shipping but if you are close to El Cajon, CA. it will be cheap and fast.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Did you decide on tires?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Here are mine freaking love them so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
I have a 3" body lift and a 3" leveling kit too. I run 35/12.50r17 toyo open country m/t and they are awesome! Quiet awesome in either ive put them through. All around great tire so far.

-Dave

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where you located? Try TIRECRAWLER.COM, I will never buy anywhere else again. They do charge shipping but if you are close to El Cajon, CA. it will be cheap and fast.
I'm in Austin, TX but I will check them out anyway..thanks

Did you decide on tires?

I really like those Duratracs A LOT now that I've checked them out some more. I still have always liked the nitto terras as well though. I think it will really come down to what I can find a awesome deal on first. Lift came in today, now just searching for the tires...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Here are mine freaking love them so far.
Those tires look sick. I almost pulled the trigger on a set of those. Some guy had them on craigslist in SanAntonito on factory 18'' chrome wheels, and he was throwing in a pair of halo head lights as well all for $700..I think I would have gone that route because I could have sold my factory wheels and tires and came out really good. But he had only posted one picture of the front tires, so I asked him to send me a picture of the rears, and they were pretty torn up so I decided against.

I have a 3" body lift and a 3" leveling kit too. I run 35/12.50r17 toyo open country m/t and they are awesome! Quiet awesome in either ive put them through. All around great tire so far.

-Dave

How have you liked the set up so far? Any complaints? I was trying to see if you had any pics but didn't see any on your page.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I love this setup. I did it like this cause i eventually plan to go 6" higher or soo. Everything works great. If you click the debadge and bedline link in my sig theres a **** ton of pics. Some from yesterday too.

-Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts