Nissan Titan Forum banner

Tire ???

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  ibbodyboarder 
#1 ·
Maybe some one can answer this question
I got 4 tires from discount tire 4 BFGs AT 275 70 18 their web site says $199.00 a tire. I called them the guy was great to order from did a little better because i had called about a price match. Now to the question Do they sell seconds you know not first run tires? every local shop wanted any where from $225 to $275 a tire. One shop told me they could be seconds not first quality that's why they can sell so cheap. Most items you can buy on line less exspensive. I'm all for buying local but when you can save serious $$$

#5 ·
look on tirerack.com too. i found tires there even cheeper than discount had.

#6 · (Edited)
I don't blame you for thinking its too good to be true. I've been burned by gymics enough times to question any "deal" I see as well.

That said, all of the tires we sell are brand new, first run, and come straight from the tire manufacturer. By buying direct we are able to buy large quantities at a competitive price. We then pass the savings on to you and guarantee lowest price. We know that if we offer a great price on great products and then give you even better service you'll be back to buy again. It's pretty simple really. Thank you for your support in Discount Tire. Let us know when we can help you, your family or your friends again. We would love to earn their business as well.

On another note. Tirerack.com charges for shipping, our advertised price (Home - Discount Tire Direct) is our delivered price. There is no additional charge for shipping to the lower 48 states and Canada. If Tirerack or any other competitor, is selling one of our products delivered for less, please let us know. :http://www.titantalk.com/forums/discount-tire-direct/110264-found-lower-delivered-price.html We won't be beat!

-Travis

#11 ·
You guys definitely have good deals BUT when you guys buy from DTD, don't go to a discount tire store to install because they told me they're not affiliated with DTD. They were going to charge me $100 to install all 4 tires. Found a small tire shop that I known for a long time with a good rep and charged me only $40. I definitely love buying from DTD because of free shipping and FAST too.

#12 · (Edited)
^
Discount Tire Direct is affiliated to Discount Tire and America's Tire Co.

We are not affiliated to Discount Tire Centers in CA. In parts of California we are known as America's Tire. Installation for product purchased through DTD should only cost you $19.99 per wheel and tire. This $19.99 is for mounting, lifetime balance, free rotations and FREE flat repairs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.