Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im really startin to need new tires. like now. but the problem is, im gonna be gettin a lift in a couple months. i researched on here and found that i should be able to fit 33" inch tires on the stock titan. but if i get those now, yall think theyll be too small of tires when i get the lift? im probly gonna go with the cst 4" spindle from PRG and get a leveling kit. so overall about 6 inches of lift. i was plannin on gettin 35"s with it, but i know they wont fit on there now...suggestions????

and if anyone has about a 6" lift w/ 33's, could ya post a pic so i can see what it pooks like???

thanks a lot fellas

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I believe a few members have shoehorned 35's on the stock trucks. Try a search and see what turns up. I believe they had to lose the mudflaps and do the pinchweld mod, but otherwise were ok. I can't recall what tires they were, but ..... hmmmmmm.....

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome...thanks a lot yall. itll be a few months before i get the lift, but i cant wait. cause i know its gonna look sweet.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
not deterring you from going to 35's, but I had 35's on mine w/6" PC kift, they look great and after the pinch weld mod and little cutting from front bumper caps, no rubbing issues... I ended up getting 33's after wearuing the 35's down, mainly for gas mileage, but she still looks fine, just a noticeable larger space between rear tire and wheelwell... I'll try and snap a pic and post it later..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts