Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I saw somewhere what brand/model the OEM tires are for both the off-road and on-road versions of rht 1/2 ton and the XD, but I'm damned if I can find that info now. Can someone remind me the details please?

UPDATE: I just found where someone posted they are General Grabbers....but that covers both street tires and AT's...looking for more clarification.

UPDATE 2: I have figured out from looking at YOUTUBE videos that the Pro4X comes with General Grabber APT in 275/70R-18 size.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I know I saw somewhere what brand/model the OEM tires are for both the off-road and on-road versions of rht 1/2 ton and the XD, but I'm damned if I can find that info now. Can someone remind me the details please?

UPDATE: I just found where someone posted they are General Grabbers....but that covers both street tires and AT's...looking for more clarification.

UPDATE 2: I have figured out from looking at YOUTUBE videos that the Pro4X comes with General Grabber APT in 275/70R-18 size.
Correct, stock PRO4X are 275/70R18 Grabbers, kept them for about 3 weeks and traded them for 295/65r18 Duratracs and got 70$ per tire trade in at discount :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Kaatahdin
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing