Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I narrowed it down to 2 tires that I want to get. It's between the Nitto Trail Grappler or the Cooper Zeon LTZ. I wanted to see if anyone here has then on 20" Rims in the size 305/55/20. If you do can you please post some pic for me. Thank you.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Hi guys I narrowed it down to 2 tires that I want to get. It's between the Nitto Trail Grappler or the Cooper Zeon LTZ. I wanted to see if anyone here has then on 20" Rims in the size 305/55/20. If you do can you please post some pic for me. Thank you.
thats gonna be sexy!"idhitit2:

sorry no pics, seen that size on a couple titans with black wheels, so nice. and on tundras its just b!tchin!!

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I would buy the Cooper Zeon LTZ tires, alot of member here have installed these tires on their 20's this might be my next set after I wear out the BF Goodrich Rugged Trails

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey there, I have the Coopers on my 06 KC 2WD. They have about 41,000 miles on them and still look great. I am only running 285/60/18's, and will go bigger real soon, but did buy them for the aggresive look. Have not had any issues at all. I know you wanted a pic, sorry, but thought my .2 would help ya decide.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem thanks for the info. Greatly appreciate it. I don't do any offroading but I do like the aggressive look.

·
Registered
93 Posts
this is on my buddies tahoe. i know its a 20" tire but dont know the size sorry. i hope this helps a little. sry i dont have a better picture for ya....

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts