Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for some input about some good tires for my 2006 Titan SE Crew cab. I have BFGoorich ALL TERRAIN T/A's on it now.
It's time for some new ones. I want on/off road tires. I'm looking at GENERAL GRABBER AT2's.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

I do not off road much all but want a tire that will grip good in the snow but something I can run year round.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am real happy with my set of Yokohama Geolanders. They are AT, but are also available in MT. I've got about 8K on them now, towing a 27ft Travel Trailer for many of those miles. Wear is good, and they are quiet. Today I picked up a nail, but it didn't puncture the inner wall. The shop dismounted it, ready to put on a patch, and couldn't believe how good it was inside, and the nail didn't come through. White OTL's look good, too.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Goodyear Duratracs, you will love them in the snow

Reactions: robstrevor

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am real happy with my set of Yokohama Geolanders. They are AT, but are also available in MT. I've got about 8K on them now, towing a 27ft Travel Trailer for many of those miles. Wear is good, and they are quiet. Today I picked up a nail, but it didn't puncture the inner wall. The shop dismounted it, ready to put on a patch, and couldn't believe how good it was inside, and the nail didn't come through. White OTL's look good, too.
I second the Geolanders...they're quiet and handle well. Big knock on them is that they're not great for snow, but I have a separate set of rims and tires for those months.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts