Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 titan crew cab 4 wd stock. what kind of tires is are good? has goodyear 37000 miles tires are wore out!!!!! i dont think i will be buying goodyear tires.
should have lasted longer than that.plus goodyear to much $ i rotated tires every 8000 miles.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I've got Toyo Open country AT's. Great in snow, sand, dirt and they're pretty quiet. Expect 50,000 to 60,000 miles if you rotate them often. The toyo MT's are more expensive but get better traction. I'd stick with the AT's. Either way toyo is worth a look.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Depends on what you plan on doing with your truck.Mostly street, go with something other than KO's. I have Nitto Terragraplers and they are ok. Will be getting a set of KO's after these get worn out. Think about traction that you might need one day. But then again, you have a 4WD truck so a less aggressive tire might be wise.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Take a look @ the bridgestone dueler revo's. I just put them on my 05 and they look good and perform well. Supposedly get good wear and traction. Slightly more aggresive than your stock tires. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts