Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I ran into a big pole the other day. Was about 2 feet wide. It came clean out the ground. Luckly I came out with a scratched fingernail. The airbag came out and hit my arm, my arm shot up and my finger hit the arm bar. Other than that im fine. Anyway, the entire front passenger side is pushed in. The tire is jammed all the way back up into back part of the fender. I pretty sure the frame is bent. Since the entire front passenger side is pused in. Any insurance info would be helpful. Im hoping its totaled I can get me another Titan. Best truck I even drove.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well I can't say for sure however from what I've been seeing all of the late model trucks that have had severely bent frames have been totalled. You should speak with your insurance agent to get the scoop on your company's policy.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Insurance just gave me a rent a car today. So i got some transportation. Hope everything gets worked out before the 30 days limit on the rental car. It takes about 2 to 4 weeks for them to fix it so time is money. Just hope for the best.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Everybody loves damage pics,.
Got any to share?
Glad it can be fixed.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dealer say it takes about a week after he get the parts. Kinda skeptical, I was thinking it was going to be longer. The pole in 3.jpg used the be in the ground with a concrete slab around it. It went about 5 feet. Lucky I missed the telephone pole to the right.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
If it is totaled I hope you have Gap ins.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sorry that happened man; doesn't look totaled though from the pics. Hope it all works out.

Good Luck,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts