Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time doing this guys so take it easy.Am a expat with a garage in south East Asia.
Have a customer with Nissan Titan V8 2007 which continually lock in Park when hot, when it cools down after 10minutes you can you can shift in gear an on the way....anyone with any ideas on what I need to do?

·
Premium Member
21,317 Posts
Is this a 4x4 Titan? Are you seeing either the 4LO or ATP light flash on the gauge cluster? As I recall there is a switch on the transfer case that can be replaced (ATP - Automatic Transmission Park lock or something like that). There is a TSB out for the 2004 model year but not for 2007. There are a number of threads at ClubTitan.org about the ATP.

I think I read a thread where the transmission got stuck in park and the issue was in the steering column.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this a 4x4 Titan? Are you seeing either the 4LO or ATP light flash on the gauge cluster? As I recall there is a switch on the transfer case that can be replaced (ATP - Automatic Transmission Park lock or something like that). There is a TSB out for the 2004 model year but not for 2007. There are a number of threads at ClubTitan.org about the ATP.

I think I read a thread where the transmission got stuck in park and the issue was in the steering column.
4x2, ok I will search that area

1 - 3 of 3 Posts