Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:jester:
I think I'm addicted to the TItan and I don't even own one yet. Ever since the test drive I can't get my mind off of it and I check this web site every hour or so to see if anyone has put in a new post about anything.
I just hope I don't lose this excitement after I end up buying my titan. Keep up all the good and the not so good info ( if there ever is any) on the trucks, I'm looking forward to the next post. :D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Ha! I know the feeling. I ordered mine not too long ago. It's projected to be here March 1. I can barely handle the wait thus far. I'm counting down the days!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thank you

Thanks for your posting. I agree completely!

I think we need to start a support group. I know new vehicle purchases are about the worst investment you can make, but I'm trying to rationalize any reason for me to go buy one.

After my test drive, I'm also hooked. I've even started checking out other forums for ford and dodge to see if they have anything good or bad to say about the Titan. I'm always checking back here for news or messages.

I come from a die-hard Chevy family, and have been slowly breaking the news I'm getting a Titan. I might lose some family over this.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Guys, I wish you all the best. I only had to wait a couple weeks and also filled my time looking at websites and magazines. I even test drove a few more times just to make sure I was doing the right thing. My dealer even found the one I wanted before Christmas and said I would have it Christmas Eve or on the 27th only to find out the day before that other dealer that had agreed to the trade backed out only hours before driver left to get it. Boy, was I devastated. Needless to say, I then told the dealer-find me a Black or silver as I want it and I even helped them locate it from Nissan's dealer inventory search. I know they got tired of me (helping out) but We got the one I wanted. Still I've only seen one on the road besides me... we waved at each other with a sheepish grin both of us knowing ...Wow what a ride!!! Hang in there future fellow Titan owners...You'll be glad you did.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Titan LE 4X4 ordered

Just ordered mt new Titan 3 weeks ago - Smoke W/ Titanium interior. Can hardly contain myself. Driving 2000 Toyota Tundra now. Dealer said my truck is one that they had on order for inventory and should be here March 15,04. By the way temp was -38C here this week.

·
Registered
30 Posts
[url]www.durocab.com[/url] said:
Still I've only seen one on the road besides me... we waved at each other with a sheepish grin both of us knowing ...Wow what a ride!!! Hang in there future fellow Titan owners...You'll be glad you did.
I can see this waving thing catching on. I've got an old Jeep CJ5 and whenever I drive past someone in a CJ, they wave. I get the feeling the same thing may happen with the Titan.

On a side note, I saw my first one on the road here in RI yesterday and I about broke my neck trying to look at it as it drove by. It was cool to see as the only view I've had so far was from the driver's seat.

·
Registered
266 Posts
It'd be really cool to get the wave thing going. I got it on my motorcycle and I do a lot in my Z.

I think initially you'll see folks wave back, but as they get more popular, I don't know if it'll be as widely accepted. Rest assured, when/if I see you all out there, I'll wave!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the wave idea. I think it'll work for the first few owners of this year but, around here you've gotta be a little careful. You might get shot. they might think you gave them the finger or something ROAD RAGE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts