Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not even walk up this hill without slipping down. I have made it up w/ ease before but I have to jump the top and dont like doing it. I just took it easy this time and stopped at the top. It was a fun trail. anyone in the Keneesaw, woodstock or marietta Ga area want to go let me know.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
I am not the off road type, but that certainly looks life fun. Nice video.:D

·
Registered
367 Posts
wow I really didn't know the Titan or any truck could climb somethin so high. LOL ur dog slid to the tailgate when u went up. Glad to see you and the titan havin some fun!:cheers:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
20TexasTitan08 said:
wow I really didn't know the Titan or any truck could climb somethin so high. LOL ur dog slid to the tailgate when u went up. Glad to see you and the titan havin some fun!:cheers:
My friend took his older ford with a 12in lift and 38in tires up it and broke his front drive shaft and never made it up. I made it up the first time and the only mod I have that would help is a 2in lift and bfg AT KO stock size. LOL the titan is great at climbing hills.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Great pictures. I also checked out your photo album. Seems like a lot of beer invovled and a lot of fun.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TYTAIN said:
Great pictures. I also checked out your photo album. Seems like a lot of beer invovled and a lot of fun.
As in photobucket? I dont drink and drive but beer girls the dog and the titan are some good things that needs pictures taken of them. Thanks!

·
Registered
274 Posts
TYTAIN said:

How do you look at someone's photo album:huh: ?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
when you click on the link to the vid it shows the next picture up at the type right. Above that it says view album just click on it and enjoy.

Nice vid by the way.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks like a good time. I like your front bumper ive been thinking of making one like that.

·
Registered
686 Posts
yamatitan said:
when you click on the link to the vid it shows the next picture up at the type right. Above that it says view album just click on it and enjoy.

Nice vid by the way.
Some great things have been found in people's online photo albums that they thought were private. ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
That sure is a purty Golden in yo' truck.
I've got the exact same dog in the "big and fat" model, and she's in my truck 24/7. literally, ...waiting in the truck for me every morning.
One big plus about the Titan is the plastic capped bed rails. They aren't as susceptable to the dog slobber/acid as the last two chevy's I had, which pitted and ruined the paint along the tops of the bed rails.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fat Possum said:
That sure is a purty Golden in yo' truck.
I've got the exact same dog in the "big and fat" model, and she's in my truck 24/7. literally, ...waiting in the truck for me every morning.
One big plus about the Titan is the plastic capped bed rails. They aren't as susceptable to the dog slobber/acid as the last two chevy's I had, which pitted and ruined the paint along the tops of the bed rails.
Yeah its her truck she is always in it and will guard it with her life. She makes a great alarm and will scare the hell out of anyone that comes within 3ft of the truck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.