Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Ok, bike is back to stock so hopefully she shifts correctly. And truck needs to be cleaned up tomorrow since she is going to the shop Monday to get the gas tank taken care of and tires rotated.

Have to get ready for spring break up on the Rio frio river. Need a clean truck so everyone can look at it as we drive down to the water

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That goes on the back of my brother's truck

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bike was great. Smooth shifting and quiet. Did 45 miles yesterday afternoon and finished my week with 125 miles and I get to take Sunday off

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live along the coast so it's easy to ride a lot of miles and have stuff to look at and a nice breeze. Lots of bikini girls here

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i bet if i still did construction, i would think of using that but i always forget its back since i only use the bed for my bicycle. i don't even want to get lumber with this truck because its the nicest truck i have ever had.

i hope to find an very inexpensive mid size truck with a longer bed to carry plywood and lumber for around the house jobs because this bed is so short i haven't figured out how to carry 2x12x12s without them trying to take stuff out behind me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts