Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone was asking about Titan apparel and I didn't want to completely hijack the thread, so I started a new one. And Mods, I am not trying to sell this stuff, I won't make any money off of it. I'm just letting people know it's avaliable. As far as how avaliable, I don't know. I would say 9/10 dealers probably don't know about it. It cannot be ordered through parts (no part numbers). It is only accessible through www.NNAnet.com

Try going here, I don't know if it will work for you, let me know if it does.
http://nissandealer.corpmerchandise.com

backpack: $18.50

Hat $9.75

Koozie $2.60

Jacket $53.10

Hat $5.65

Jacket $50.85

T $8.00

T $7.85

"Camp" Shirt $30.35

Demin Shirt $27.85

·
Registered
359 Posts
Kyle, I just tried to order a lot of the apparel, and got all the way to the end of the log in/shipping info/payment info and it wouldn't let me enter the order without a 'dealer#'... :crying:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I was afraid of... I think it automatically sends it to the address associated with the dealer code... does it just ask for the dealer code? I wonder if you ordered a dealer code if you could still have it sent to you...

·
Registered
497 Posts
so many shirts and other goodies omg!!! :clap:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Kyle said:
That's what I was afraid of... I think it automatically sends it to the address associated with the dealer code... does it just ask for the dealer code? I wonder if you ordered a dealer code if you could still have it sent to you...
It had me fill out my address, etc. but the dealer code was a required field at the very end...guess I'll have to see if my dealership will order this stuff for me...I didn't quibble over paying cash for sticker price, so they should know by now I want what I want... :smileyhat

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
That's because it's 8 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Dallas_Titan

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Haha dang lol. sorry seen someone else brought back this post from the past and my phone only displays times and month and day. Not year. My fault lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts