Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I felt like I was the only one on the road until this weekend. I probably saw 2 Armadas and 3 or 4 Titans. Now in the grand scheme of things, this isn't much at all (I probably saw 50 mustangs). Still though, they're starting to show up!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I was driving one a couple weekends ago (when we had that supercross) and I was getting looks everywhere we went. Especially from people in trucks. When we were driving down to the supercross we got tons of looks, because it was 1 KC titan (with all the bed accessories), 1 CC Titan, and 1 LE Armada. I felt like I was going on a military strike or something.

I'm seeing more, but still not a lot. I've sold several Titans, but all to people who lived outside of Indy (shelbyville, new pal, etc).

·
Registered
194 Posts
I've got a Galaxy Black KC up here in the Noblesville/Fishers area, and I acctually saw another Titan rolling around in my neighborhood this weekend. I guess I'm not the only one on the block with a Titan any more.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think there are a few in the Noblesville/Fishers area. Most that I have seen have been around there.

meckman said:
I've got a Galaxy Black KC up here in the Noblesville/Fishers area, and I acctually saw another Titan rolling around in my neighborhood this weekend. I guess I'm not the only one on the block with a Titan any more.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is the only one I've seen in town that's a smoke LE with Purdue plates. So if you see that one on the north side, it's probably me.

·
Registered
108 Posts
ttz32 said:
Mine is the only one I've seen in town that's a smoke LE with Purdue plates. So if you see that one on the north side, it's probably me.

I'm assuming you guys bought at Tom Wood since you both seem to be on the northside?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pretty much. They were only a few miles down the road from me.

Kyle said:
I'm assuming you guys bought at Tom Wood since you both seem to be on the northside?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd still like to do a smokey burnout in Hubler's parking lot, though. However, I'd like to think I've grown up a bit since high school. I don't think I'd ever referr anybody back there. That is, of course, unless they're looking for somewhere to do donuts.

·
Registered
108 Posts
ttz32 said:
I'd still like to do a smokey burnout in Hubler's parking lot, though. However, I'd like to think I've grown up a bit since high school. I don't think I'd ever referr anybody back there. That is, of course, unless they're looking for somewhere to do donuts.
Other than to say I know what you mean, I won't comment on other dealerships in public. :cheers:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a smoke king cab in the Broad Ripple area. I have a couple friends in the Fishers/Noblesville area, so I am up there every once and awhile. I haven't seen many around the broad ripple area which is good b/c I still get quite a few looks.

Party on! :cheers:

·
Registered
108 Posts
superdelish said:
I have a smoke king cab in the Broad Ripple area. I have a couple friends in the Fishers/Noblesville area, so I am up there every once and awhile. I haven't seen many around the broad ripple area which is good b/c I still get quite a few looks.

Party on! :cheers:

Can you fit downtown broad ripple?! Those roads are pretty narrow (especially when people don't know how to parallel park)!

·
Registered
30 Posts
most of the roads aren't bad. There are a few that are tight, especially keystone heading down south and Meridian down south. Not much room for error!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I haven't tried taking my titan down to broadripple yet. Though I'm sure I will soon. We play ulitmate a lot at broadripple park so I'll be there enough soon.

·
Registered
108 Posts
ttz32 said:
I haven't tried taking my titan down to broadripple yet. Though I'm sure I will soon. We play ulitmate a lot at broadripple park so I'll be there enough soon.

I just recognized your name... do you have a TT Z32?

·
Registered
108 Posts
ttz32 said:
Yep, a 90. 360 rwhp. I'm getting dynoed again this month and we'll see what I lay down.

Sweeet. I'm a Nissan enthusiast more than a salesman if you can't tell. Swing by and give me a ride if you're ever on the eastside.

Kyle

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will do man, will do!

Kyle said:
Sweeet. I'm a Nissan enthusiast more than a salesman if you can't tell. Swing by and give me a ride if you're ever on the eastside.

Kyle

·
Registered
194 Posts
Anybody else buy their Titan at Tom Wood? I got a letter in the mail saying that they are going to have a new car clinic for the Titan on the 27th. I thought I might go and check it out. Maybe I'll bring raise the question about the radio problems and if they have heard of any fixes yet. Hopefully, I'll have my step rails and tonneau cover by then.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got the same letter, but I really don't intend on going.

meckman said:
Anybody else buy their Titan at Tom Wood? I got a letter in the mail saying that they are going to have a new car clinic for the Titan on the 27th. I thought I might go and check it out. Maybe I'll bring raise the question about the radio problems and if they have heard of any fixes yet. Hopefully, I'll have my step rails and tonneau cover by then.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Car clinic? What is it doing, explaining features of the truck or what?

edit: ttz32: Do you ever run at IRP? I know a guy that has a 200sx SE-R w/ DE+T that is going to run Tuesday (I think). I might head out there if he is.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts