Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the quality..took with my phone..Haha..this is my buddy workin on my truck LOL...had to get him on a ladder...

Juts a pic ....

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
I think he deserves Hazard Duty pay for the high altitude! :) Looks like a fun ride you got there.

·
Registered
189 Posts
And that's one of the reason why I don't want to go that high. Well that and my wife is 5' 2" and would be *****ing the whole time.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually...very stable and ya its not a race car but it gets the job done, It rides very smooth and is a daily driver. The reason I went this high is because I had the means to do it...Its fun to drive, and rides great.

·
Registered
455 Posts
onelowmini said:
Actually...very stable and ya its not a race car but it gets the job done, It rides very smooth and is a daily driver. The reason I went this high is because I had the means to do it...Its fun to drive, and rides great.
haha i get it. i personally think its a very sharp truck! if you have the means to do something, then go for it. what ever makes you happy

·
Registered
969 Posts
needs bigger tires.

did you get those mudflaps installed?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nice Ride!!

Can not believe its a daily driver though. Must have good parking where you work.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The pics do no justice...they look wierd is what people say..then they see it in person..much different..lol

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I think it looks great. If I had the means I do it!

·
Registered
204 Posts
How the heck do you get in!? Im only 5'4" and id need a ladder just to get in the dang thing!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When I park people stop to take pics of it...I actually think they are just waiting to take pics of me trying to get in rather than the truck...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
what kind of lift ? how much ?

·
Premium Member
92,287 Posts
Well, all I have to say is you're sure living up to your TT name! That sure is one low mini! :huh: :confused: :ftard:

It sure is wicked looking, though! :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts