Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
michiganmade said:
Sweet - I loaded my Rincon in the new Titan and it does not fit so well. The rear wheels are on the tailgate, but should travel ok.
Would the bed extender attachment help you out?

·
Registered
9 Posts
michiganmade said:
Sweet - I loaded my Rincon in the new Titan and it does not fit so well. The rear wheels are on the tailgate, but should travel ok.
I have a Honda Rincon 650 also and was wondering if it would fit on a CC. Do you think the bed extender would fit w/ the ATV on there? I have 27" ITP M/S 589 tires on mine. BTW, nice ATV's everyone!!!

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
How do you get the quad in the bed? I have ramps that I made and I dont want to scratch the gate up. I have a LTZ-440 (400 bored to 440, stage II power kit, intake, jet and FMF exhaust) I really want to ride it, but I also dont want to spend $150 on good aluminum ramps. What did you guys do?

·
Registered
9 Posts
1BadTitan said:
How do you get the quad in the bed? I have ramps that I made and I dont want to scratch the gate up. I have a LTZ-440 (400 bored to 440, stage II power kit, intake, jet and FMF exhaust) I really want to ride it, but I also dont want to spend $150 on good aluminum ramps. What did you guys do?
my ramp has rubber wrapped around it (the four fingers that come on contact with tailgate). My friend has an Escalade XT and he uses a rubber mat and towel between the tailgate & ramp.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
$150 BUCKS!! Holy $*!#
I found a pair of loading ramps for a riding mower at the hardware store for about $60. The ends were bare metal, and I just put a piece of insulation foam used on copper piping (like whats on bike handlebars so you don't smack your forehead) and taped it on with electrical tape. Just throw a shop rag under there. Be careful, mine kicked out the first time because the truck is so high. Now I chain the ramps against the bumper.

·
Registered
86 Posts
My CR-125R doesent fit in the back of a TITAN XE King Cab, We have to slant it whenever we want to get it in the whole way.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Anyone know of any good ATV forums? I'm getting a Honda TRX450R and I want some more info about quads in general. Thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts