Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
The OEM racks are actually rated at 125 lbs each with a total capacity of 250 lbs. Just FYI. I had the same concerns until finding that out a few days ago. My only issue is if I want a tonneau cover some time down the road since it won't work with one. I've also looked at the US Rack Stake Pocket rack.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Addarack are 500 or 1000 lbs as are the tracrac system at lowes. Thule sells a system too. (check multiple spellings, I'm not certain on mine)

·
Registered
69 Posts
They don't make the Adarac to fit the Titan. The Thule Xsporter and the non-track TracRac models won't work on Titans with the utilitrack unless you flip the tracks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Addarack are 500 or 1000 lbs as are the tracrac system at lowes. Thule sells a system too. (check multiple spellings, I'm not certain on mine)
You can find the tracrac @ Lowes hardware? I'd like to see them before buying

·
Registered
229 Posts
I had the same dilemma. Ended up going with the invisarack. I might have to mod my utilitrack or remove the side rails to make it work. It'll be here tomorrow or Wednesday

·
Registered
69 Posts
You'll probably have to flip your utili-track on each side so that invis-a-rack will install with the clamps.

Back to the OEM racks, I'm really leaning towards buying them. I have two quotes from local Nissan dealers for $361...which is the listed MSRP. I'm wondering if OEM accessories purchased on their own (and not as part of a vehicle purchase) are usually price negotiable. There are cheaper prices online, but the shipping on the 92 lbs. rack ends up making the local price the most affordable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts