Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Awesome, man. Great price for you desert guys.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Where are u located? Sry on my phone and can't see

·
Registered
947 Posts
Are you going to be making multiple sets?

·
Registered
865 Posts
If you end up making some more, i'd be interested! also would you charge the same for a weld on? how do you go about shippin these things

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Do the ends of the tubing follow the factory quarter panels, or fiberglass panels (as far as lines go)? Does that make sense?

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'm pretty sure they can be made to follow the OEM as that is what he did for mine Maybe Nick can offer 2 different styles One for aftermarket fenders and one for stock fenders (and Iconic's Like mine)

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Still then only one with this one made by Nick

·
Registered
878 Posts
I'm pretty sure they can be made to follow the OEM as that is what he did for mine Maybe Nick can offer 2 different styles One for aftermarket fenders and one for stock fenders (and Iconic's Like mine)
whats the diff between the iconic and the other aftermarkets... my iconics arent mounted and I figured they were the same...

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hey Dan

The Iconics are almost stock width right at the outside of the headlight Glassworks on the other hand have the flair start right at the edge of the headlight so they are actually wider then stock right off the bat

1 - 20 of 22 Posts