Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the cabin air filter located, how do I change it, anything I need to be concerned with while changing the filter.
I have a 2014 Titan, and it stinks inside the cabin, was told mold can form in the ducts if you don't keep air flowing after using the AC. Live in the Charleston ,SC area, hot and humid. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Thanks, having trouble getting this to open on my computer at work. Any other options or information.
Yeah, just Google it or look at your owners manual if you have one. Take your glove box off and you will be staring at the access door, it's straight ahead to the right.
Chances are if you Google whatever question you have about life, regardless if it's about changing a cab filter or anal leakage, Google will answer it because someone else has asked it.

Reactions: LaxDfns15

·
Registered
90 Posts
Does the pro4 usually come with one? I keep meaning to open mine up to check, but life keeps getting in the way and eating up my free time. :/

·
Registered
232 Posts
Does the pro4 usually come with one? I keep meaning to open mine up to check, but life keeps getting in the way and eating up my free time. :/
Yes, there should be a cabin filter in there. Unless it was pulled and never replaced.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Not necessarily, it depends on what kind off mood the tech was in that day...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts