Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I am looking for a christmas present for my titan. I have an '04 Red Brawn SE 4x4 king cab. I have a leveling kit and terra grapplers. I am considering a bull bar, maybe a sub? Any suggestions would be awesome.

·
Banned
138 Posts
Sounds like the bug is getting ya, Dre's would be nice, course with that leveling kit you would need upper A arms. If you get the A arms you might as well go with the PRG performance list. No wait, that is what I want. Have an intake yet?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd go with subs and enclosure from tech, i have mine on order right now! I love giving this time of year especially when its for my baby!

·
Banned
138 Posts
Tech12volt is a supporting member and always has good deals on his products. I have never bought anything from him but he posted a link to a competitors sight the other day that was offering better prices than he could get. That won me over right then and there if he was willing to steer the members to another sight.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
AZ_psycho1 said:
I'd go with subs and enclosure from tech, i have mine on order right now! I love giving this time of year especially when its for my baby!
i wanna see more pics of your avatar! he he:cheers:

·
Registered
250 Posts
mine is getting a bull bar and black magic hellas there in the back of the truck waiting until dec 25 to be put on i promised my wife

1 - 6 of 6 Posts