Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Titan commercial was pretty sweet. It had to do something with the Heisman Trophy Award. Has anyone seen it yet?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Love that commercial! the very last part where all of the mascots are jumpin for the trophy in the bed and the picture cuts out is the best

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Was there another new commercial? I saw one talking about the Titan fully boxed frame. I caught a glimpse of it, but something with chains and a train?

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
MuskyHunter said:
Was there another new commercial? I saw one talking about the Titan fully boxed frame. I caught a glimpse of it, but something with chains and a train?
Yea supposidly their is a new frame commercial, but I havn't scene it. I've scene the Heisman and the Titan bed commercial.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Awesome commercial. I have seen it at least once every time the Tigers have played.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Yesterday, I saw the Heisman Trophy, Frame, and LWB Crew Cab Bed/5-S commercials, all while watching the Miss State/Auburn games and the Florida/Tennessee games. I think that some of our commercials need work, but they are getting a little better.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
they played it today in the raymond james stadium before the bucs whooped the SH!T out of the saints ! I also saw it a few times last night on tv...

·
Registered
452 Posts
I saw one today during the SAINTS game with a Titan bed and a F-150 bed with dirt bikes tied down in em. They flipped em over and the dirt bike fell out of the F-150 bed cuz it doesn't have utilitrack and it's too short lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts